The fair organisers want to give journalists easier access to information on their events and their company with the help of accreditations. Accreditation is only possible for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
Press accreditation for the listed events of Bremen Fair is granted to:
- Holders of a valid press card of a German or foreign journalist association
- Journalists and photographers who can prove their position through the following:
- Presentation of a written contract from an editorial office
- Presentation of a magazine in which they are listed as editor, permanent member of editorial staff or author and which is not older than six months at the time of the event
- Via a web link to a self-produced online publication that is established in the exhibition community concerned. In such cases advance accreditation is necessary to enable time for inspection and confirmation
The following do not constitute a basis for accreditation:
- Business cards
- Invitations from exhibitors to press conferences or other appointments
- Company ID of a public broadcasting service, editorial office or company
Further, the fair organiser is permitted to inspect proof of journalistic occupation, also in the case of presentation of a press card. Applicants do not have a right to accreditation.